An Event Celebrating the Radiance and Power of Women
to Attract Love into Their Lives
Come and Join us Thursday evening February 27th, 2014 for this fun and relaxing evening.
Do you wonder why you are still single?
Do you dread being asked at family gatherings or reunions if you are seeing anyone, and having to say, “no”.
Have you heard yourself say any of the following statements?
- “I’m too busy to date”
- “All of the the good men are taken”
- “I just don’t want to get hurt again”
Stop waiting to find the right man to appear “someday”.
Come to an evening designed to celebrate how powerful you are!
You CAN attract and enjoy lasting love!
Come and enjoy inspiration for your mind. Dr. Deb will present:
“5 Steps to Turn on Your Radiance and Attract the Right Man”
- She will dispel myths about attracting a relationship
- Explain why you have to flip on your “love switch”
- Offer tips for amplifying your feminine radiance
- and more!
Did you know that a relaxed and happy woman is more likely to
find and maintain a loving relationship?
Come and be pampered! Nourish your body!
- Enjoy Complimentary massage, mini manicures, skin care tips, make-up guidance and hairstyle suggestions
- Savor yummy cheese and crackers, fresh fruit, deserts, and beverages
Thursday, February 27th, 2014
Four Points by Sheraton, 22 Woodfin Street, Asheville, NC
6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Your $20 donation goes to HelpMate Women’s Shelter
Seating is Limited! Pre-Registration Required
Click Below to Register Online and Donate Now(To register by mail, send your name, email and a check for $20.00 payable to Living, Loving, Thriving to: 825C Merrimon Ave #143 Asheville, NC 28804)